Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by Todou View Post
    Idk - but that doesn't mean it was bought from the GM, does it? If you can provide a screenshot with the player's name and him linking the item, you can't say that it was bought from GM. Or unless they confess themselves.
    Most comments are speculations, but no proof to solidify their accusations. Every game has it's own 200 IQ players that find glitches/bugs or brilliant ideas to get ahead of other players.
    did u even look at the older post with pictures? go look and comment again

Quote Originally Posted by Todou View Post
    Idk - but that doesn't mean it was bought from the GM, does it? If you can provide a screenshot with the player's name and him linking the item, you can't say that it was bought from GM. Or unless they confess themselves.
    Most comments are speculations, but no proof to solidify their accusations. Every game has it's own 200 IQ players that find glitches/bugs or brilliant ideas to get ahead of other players.
    Send a ticket to request a purchase of a Montoro Ring and get back to us, okay?
    Enigmatic Family.

Look, even if they're not sold by the authorities, shouldn't the team been investigating 2 weeks ago? But now the pictures have been shown recently and all these mysterious +7 Elemental/+8/9 Valerons popping out of nowhere, they still wants us to wait until the early of March, rather than taking actions, for just a 'conclusion'.

The existence of these overpowered weapons might not be affecting casual players who don't involve in end-game PvP, but what about the ones who grinded their way to obtain a valeron set/+7 valerons, only to get trashed by these elemental holders? They're making high-end players who don't do 'GM Trading' unable to enjoy the game man.

Quote Originally Posted by Delcarion View Post
    I just wonder when those dramaqueens will finally realize that they always, always, ALWAYS hurt everyone with their QQs, and not just those they supposedly want to stop taking the head of the ladder irregularly.
    Can everyone please get off the train that leads to "omg-Ima-go-quit-right-now-if-I-dont-get-it-my-way" and start acting reasonably without drama or panicking please? Thanks.

So. The selling of char cards and possibly gear is highly shady, especially if there wasnt an official statement.
    Personally, I'd love to see an event where everyone gets the chance to buy lets say one char card (excluding all chars that were released with and after Ornella, for example) of their choice for a set price. But do it openly in the form of an event, not in hiding.
    Whats a no go is giving out weapons or armor or accessories. As it is, we are getting plenty of those from events alone, and just because theres people who are greedy for more, this doesnt mean GMs should give out some game changers just like that.
    The people who bought such gear should get the purchased gear deleted and the money refunded, and if that was the action of a single GM who did not have the authority to decide it alone, there should be consequences for that person. GEEU has done this in the past - re-balancing stuff with refunds, remember Diablo/Rhino?

I understand that this takes time to investigate, especially because its no minor thing anymore that happened just once or twice, but in masses. Everyone whos panicking in here should think for a moment before jumping to conclusions or rash actions. It would do all of us some good.
    Sure, non end game / PVP players definitely do not feel the burn from this whole issue. End game PVP is ultra competitive as you have to squeeze out every possible stat to do well. Unlike casual mission raids, you need specific end game equipments in Clique Battle / Colony Wars to get the top rankings. An extra AR / DR might seem minor for non end game players like you, but its a world difference up here. And here we have people who can just purchase Montoro Rings from GMs. They don't even DENY the sales and even have to wait till March for a 'statement'. Patch promised since last November? Non-existent.

No patches, undercover sales, no communication to players - this chain of events is something only ex-sGE players truly understand.

Start acting reasonably and stop being drama queens, you say? Honestly if you do not understand the severity of the situation, then just enjoy your jolly merry casual PVE raiding status. The ones that are keeping the server alive are the ones affected by this. Not you.
    Enigmatic Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Edesse View Post
    Sure, non end game / PVP players definitely do not feel the burn from this whole issue. End game PVP is ultra competitive as you have to squeeze out every possible stat to do well. Unlike casual mission raids, you need specific end game equipments in Clique Battle / Colony Wars to get the top rankings. An extra AR / DR might seem minor for non end game players like you, but its a world difference up here. And here we have people who can just purchase Montoro Rings from GMs. They don't even DENY the sales and even have to wait till March for a 'statement'. Patch promised since last November? Non-existent.

No patches, undercover sales, no communication to players - this chain of events is something only ex-sGE players truly understand.

Start acting reasonably and stop being drama queens, you say? Honestly if you do not understand the severity of the situation, then just enjoy your jolly merry casual PVE raiding status. The ones that are keeping the server alive are the ones affected by this. Not you.
    I'd also love it if people would a) get off their high horses regarding pvp/pve related stuff. Ive paid my fair share of money (= to keep the server alive) to get certain char cards (and at the time, boxes on Letizia), too, so tell me please how this is a difference if pvpers and pveers buy the same stuff, thanks.
    And b) I am very much aware that 1 AR or DR CAN make a difference. Just because I've not mingled with you, this doesnt mean I'm unable to grasp the meaning, I've done pvp on GE, and no, I dont find it amusing anymore, for a long time now (to be exact, since the first release of L, the pvp has went down the waterfall VERY fast. and it hasnt stopped falling since.), so dont DARE to call me unknowing/uncaring, you knows-it-all.

I merely refuse to panic like you do. Instead, I'm trying to give advices, my thoughts on how to fix it, or what I think is right, but I do not personally accuse another one of not knowing about what I'm talking about, eh? So please, do the same, instead of insulting random people just because you don't know them and are panicking over a situation that would require calm heads. Thank you.

Also, so far, I've seen only a few screenies from a few weapons - by the way, why would their owners simply not hide them (back when I still pvp'd, people would always hide their gear below costumes and NEVER take them off so others would wonder what they used)? Just to cause this drama? - as well as the widely known stuff with the character cards. So far, I haven't seen screenies of Montoro Rings or the likes, game changers. Though, if you have proof, I'd love to see it.

Besides. I think you haven't fully read my post. Let me re-tell: "Whats a no go is giving out weapons or armor or accessories (...), GMs should(nt) give out some game changers just like that". In other words, I totally agreed that giving out gear, especially enhanced gear, MAY NOT HAPPEN just like it did.
    To sum it up: Sadly, you were not able to read a post thoroughly, but just panicked again and lashed out at me without reading OR thinking. Direct your anger better next time pls. I'm not your target, because I agree with you on the game changing items.

Banned
    The issue here is GM's lack of action and response considering the gravity of the issue and some players directly buying from GM. People aren't 'panicking', they are asking for an update from the GMs, calling people drama queens for losing faith in the game, considering the current situation, is a little triggering because it's been too long with no action whatsoever being done. People are entitled to their feelings and opinions. We all agree selling characters, gears, pets, or anything not through Lyndon, Letizia, Web Shop, isn't fine. We have enough events with collection boxes and characters gets re-released in Letizia.

Also, so far, I've seen only a few screenies from a few weapons - by the way, why would their owners simply not hide them (back when I still pvp'd, people would always hide their gear below costumes and NEVER take them off so others would wonder what they used)? Just to cause this drama? - as well as the widely known stuff with the character cards. So far, I haven't seen screenies of Montoro Rings or the likes, game changers. Though, if you have proof, I'd love to see it.
    Obviously the players who bought from GM won't link it themselves. They already admitted to selling canna cards (I have faction mates who bought it too, but I don't want to expose them publicly, I want to let the GMs do justice). and the weapons are quite obvious if you do end game content how almost impossible it is with the level of grinding and team composition (imagine why there are little elite cons and elite brestias being sold in mm, some weapon series are just that and raid parties usually run into eac other or join each other to know who runs what raid). Montoro rings are fairly new info that's why we are asking GMs for answers and actions. Not panicking, more on pressuring them for answers because this issue is not so light to ignore.

Banned
    They aren't taking steps to warn players.
    They aren't suspending suspected accounts.
    They still wouldn't say what would happen to the said items.
    Considering the gravity of the issue, it will take up to march? just for the formal "conclusion"? is this going to be the action or just another statement for formality?
    Why did this even happen in the first place?
    just reposting.

tbh, I wonder about a missing real statement, too. This shouldnt take so long. But actions? That would need more investigation first, I think. On that, I'm not worried that we haven't seen stuff so far.

About elite Const and elite Bristia... ugh. That might... also have other reasons. They arent just hard to make, but also very annoying to chip, at least for the Const, as well as its inferior to other already existing series. EBristia has an annoying lot of items it needs, and recs drop mainly on Tigress, which is rather rarely done, so thats that. Valerons are just easier to farm, and you can just buy the recipe.
    I just fail to see a solid proof for bought game changers (= enhanced weapons, armors, certain accessories, NOT characters), thats why I'm holding back atm. If they were sold - official statement missing - then there has to be some countermeasure cuz this is going to break the game. Yet, if not, a lot of people made themselves fools. We just know too little for now.

Whistleblower
    server down?

Quote Originally Posted by Delcarion View Post
    snip
    Your words do not click with your in game actions at all. My point still stands, you are not affected by this at all so don't run your mouth as if you understand the gravity of the situatiin.

You can't see the difference between pressuring and panicking and immediately defamed everyone thats affected as a drama queen. Who is the derogative person on his high horse here?

Its all up to GMs now. Yet again they refuse to address any negative claims on them stated here. GMs are not defending themselves from the slander over two weeks and you expect us to think all is fine. Sure.