Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Whistleblower
    I wonder how T3fun can be still alive then? Don't think they make as much money as EU.

Well, one last good deed you can do is to reimburse the money we spent on Item Shop. That would be fair-play from you after all this drama and not-smart trading between GM - players.

Cheers!

So, devs want to close this server, do not want to give new versions, but newest Lyndon was right in time...
    " Satis Faction "

Wisdom Seeker
    Most likely imc wanna close servers then open their own lol I wouldn't be surprised if they closed this one then they open their own. No money to be made if you transfer account's. But then none wanna start all over so gonna be dead project from the beginning. Lol

Since we are going to look like a P.Server, can we get at least get some more EXP and Drop rate boost?

World-Explorer
    3x roullate and 1 vis event for the moment pls... and also increase portuim drop rate that thing is hard to get

One thing I'd like to know is that if we're still going to get patch/future lyndon boxes but in a very slow pace, or we're completely going to stop progressing from here on.

Dear All,

Server machine problem happened and the server open time delayed.
    Please check the edited notice and we will open the server right after the problem fixed.

Sorry,
    Team EuroGameZ

Dear All,

It's taking some more time and we will delay the time till 14:00 and will open the server right after fixing.
    Sorry about this inconvenient situation.

Team EuroGameZ

Dear All,

It's progressing but taking time. We will open the server right after the machine fixed.
    Sorry.

Team EuroGameZ