bok GM Sale on unattainable item.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    World-Explorer

GM Sale on unattainable item.

To GEEU Team,

Why are buff which are unattainable being sold.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/q9DT1LZwsUHemS8GA

There was also Soul water but i did not have any Screenshot of it

Star Accessory mainly necklace belt glove and boot are all unattainable in the current patch no raid drops them at all
    do you know how big of a different they make. maybe you guys should just try and play the current server with val set against star set users to see the difference.

I understand you are in a spot due to finance to keep the server up. However this item/buff you are selling breaks the game and soon you will see the opposition quit and server will just die .

On selling of item i think it is time where you post what are the cost of item so that everyone can buy at the same price.

Since the server are relying on player to upkeep at the moment you also survey what should and should not be sold.

Not sure how are u going to deal the the unattainable buff/ Star accessory but please show us you actually care
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post
    6 For maintaining the current service, we need to sell items for sales for the costs and hope people to understand our situation. It will be expensive and not that easy and will always consider the in-game currency situation and the mood.
    Guess i will just be prepared to be flamed

Wisdom Seeker
    They need to set a limit on what the fk they selling lol.
    Imo if they wanna sell elemntal weapons they can just sell them at +0 no need to sell +7+8+9
    If they wanna sell acc limit it at valeron acc, boss acc or star acc or damm OP
    And dont fken sell event buffs lol thats just plain stupid lol,
    lets just hope that they havent sold the OP steroid buff that gives 50% +atk def hp jaja or we are rip lol

X4BYpkt.png

Soul water on enemy Charlotte in CB that OP talk about.

Also GM don't play game, GM only see money and cash cows so talking sense into them is futile now.

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureRainz View Post
    To GEEU Team,

Why are buff which are unattainable being sold.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/q9DT1LZwsUHemS8GA

There was also Soul water but i did not have any Screenshot of it

Star Accessory mainly necklace belt glove and boot are all unattainable in the current patch no raid drops them at all
    do you know how big of a different they make. maybe you guys should just try and play the current server with val set against star set users to see the difference.

I understand you are in a spot due to finance to keep the server up. However this item/buff you are selling breaks the game and soon you will see the opposition quit and server will just die .

On selling of item i think it is time where you post what are the cost of item so that everyone can buy at the same price.

Since the server are relying on player to upkeep at the moment you also survey what should and should not be sold.

Not sure how are u going to deal the the unattainable buff/ Star accessory but please show us you actually care

Guess i will just be prepared to be flamed

You're reporting other people but you never report your faction leader "Maddog69", even you know his Elemental Rapier+9 and Valeron Rapier+10.

lemme enlighten you dogs and stop barking!

Everyone has Holy Lv3(5days) from the event long time ago, some people still keeping it until now and other used already. i can see some crab-mentality here.

holy.jpg

*Soul Water can acquired by opening Bellem Boxes, and the bellems boxes drops at Skullic Dungeon Lv2 Boss so stop barking and hunt some bellems.

*Medal from Lyndon Box, alot of you asking how to get 3x same medal that exclusive only from lyndon box, guys try to donate and open Lyndon box, there is reset of special rewards every after 300 boxes.

lyndon medal.jpg

if want to learn more feel free to ask.. stop barking guys and enjoy the game!

Its really pathetic to see you try to cover up for your actions.

1) During Kanna's lyndon box, rewards didn't reset and yet some people could get 3x of her medals.
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNORA8al824
    This guy opened 400 boxes in Ornella / Kanna's period. By your logic, he would have obtained the 50th lyndon box reward again on the 400th box. But did he? No.

2) You said there is only holy 5 days buff from event long ago. Sure, you don't even know a 10 / 15 day one exists, and yet yours lasted more than a week. You even have world cross + expedition manual for more than 15 days a month when the last time you played world cross is 2 matches last month.

https://imgur.com/a/gWD1176

Sure we this evidence is not enough since the latest records is only up to 5. But lets do some math.
    The Expert World Cross PVP Manual is 30k points. You had two losses on a non Sunday, which gave you a total of only 1k points.
    But you still got the manual. For the entire month when its a 15 day duration that resets on a monthly basis.

3) You? Farming Thora? Do you even know how abyssal the drop rate of bellem is? Or the rates of soul water from bellem?
    OH WAIT. It was removed from the game's drop in patch v22.19.56! How did you still manage to farm it?

https://ge.t3fun.com/News/Announceme...x?post_key=578
    https://imgur.com/a/55IOnV1

4) And finally, your abnormal AR / DR / immunity / penetration in game.
    Even at 82 AR, I get out-dred from your single MCC that has no defensive DR buffs.

The minimum DR you would have from that scenario is 83.
    A base high master character has 31 DR.

31 + 1 (TDLS) + 1 (Wings) + 1 (Principal) + 1 (Triumph) + 1 or 2 from set (val / star earring or star + abyss) + 2 (2x montoro / oscu ) rings. Thats 38 DR total.

A +7 Valeron armor with 3 DR rating gives a total of 41 DR.
    That will be 38 + 41 = 79 DR total. 80 if you have star earring + abyss set.

Yep. But somehow you have a mysterious 3/4 dr out of nowhere. I wonder why?

I understand you can't play fair, but at least try to be an honest person, okay?
    Enigmatic Family.

World-Explorer
    okay lemme teach you again i can understand your feelings old player vs 4 months active player, yea that's sad story anyways,

1. Lyndon Box there is a summon lyndon medal stone that you can get any kinds of character medals. opening 5k pcs box can get atleast more than 10pcs of this stone sommun, u need to try once in awhile, ops yea save your money for your house needs )

2. World Cross Manual, i cant believed on you. did you see my rank on wxpvp now, am on rank17 means i played alot before and stop for long time, but but but but my points still there so even am not playing wxpvp i still have some points to used, anyways there is Expert and Middle Manual that you can buy they both are 15days, so in total 30days! you made my day lol.

3. removed bellems? opps not in my server try it make sure you have 3x lyndon chars so you have 300% drop rate + and pioneer premium from cash shop that give 100% drop also pet that give drop rate, hope you can afford it. maybe thora will give you bellems )

4. your weapon is outdated that need to upgrade, thats all your strata weapon cant touch santo armors. everyone knows your ancient player, but atleast update your ancient weapon, to be honest your weapon belongs to antique shop.

keep barking.. who cares now?
    Last edited by Nior; 03-15-2020 at 06:59 AM.

Darling..

Repeatable lyndon boxes reward didn't exist during Ornella's period. I already showed you video evidence. And besides, even if you did choose Ornellas' medal, how did you still choose 3 Chungha Medals?

Did you know world cross got revamped? And you need to play the new version to get points?

And we follow kGE server so I don't know what you are smoking.

Thanks for being a total embarrassment and laughingstock to all readers here. Have fun flaunting your money to a dead server!

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Edesse View Post
    Darling..

Repeatable lyndon boxes reward didn't exist during Ornella's period. I already showed you video evidence. And besides, even if you did choose Ornellas' medal, how did you still choose 3 Chungha Medals?

Did you know world cross got revamped? And you need to play the new version to get points?

And we follow kGE server so I don't know what you are smoking.

Thanks for being a total embarrassment and laughingstock to all readers here. Have fun flaunting your money to a dead server!
    how many times i need to tell you that is posible to get 100pcs of sommun medal stone by spamming alot of lyndon boxes.

i already posted the photo that special reward are repeatable. try to consult on your faction..
    here the zoomed photo so you can see better. 1925th boxes opened still can get special rewards.

camela.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nior View Post
    how many times i need to tell you that is posible to get 100pcs of sommun medal stone by spamming alot of lyndon boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nior View Post
    3. removed bellems? opps not in my server
    So, you are confirm that rewards and drop rules were changed w/o any announcement by publisher itself, while even the smallest changes that could affect gameplay were always requested from developers and confirmed by them. I guess it was bc restrictions of license.

In this case lests check this post once again:

Quote Originally Posted by EuroGameZ View Post

1. Dev company want to stop the service without no reason and very stubborn.

" Satis Faction "

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelaine View Post
    So, you are confirm that rewards and drop rules were changed w/o any announcement by publisher itself, while even the smallest changes that could affect gameplay were always requested from developers and confirmed by them. I guess it was bc restrictions of license.

In this case lests check this post once again:

instead of blaming GM's why dont we just help server? eurogamez saving all your datas. even IMC wants to delete and move the server with back to zero, whats the reason behind this? GEEU is one the most active server in GE history. a huge potential for milking eu players. now if you think mysterious items are reason behind this, think about JGE server. since they moved at steam very smooth will all imbalance gears

gm don't reply in nonsense forum post.