bok GM Sale on unattainable item. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Whistleblower
    False positivity is gross tho. They are literally not giving us any reason to continue supporting(donating cash) them (especially after that gaslighting of a statement). Support how anyway? "Let's keep playing the server until it ends uwu." "No hate, spread positivity uwu." "Let's use cash on a game missing ONE OF IT'S BASIC FUNCTIONS." LOL.

FIX.THE.FVCKING .CHESTS. if this isn't "important" for them to do action. What the fvck is? like half of this game is doing raids.

@topic: I can understand the Holy buff and the 12th Anniversary book because I kept mine from the very very old event. But after they came clean to selling to players, you can see how this is dubious. I saw Azure actually include MD in one of his posts but GM didn't respond anyway.
    viva-vespanola.blogspot

This guy Nior is the only one with non-shield characters (e.g. MCC/ Canna) that consistently out-DRs opponents even with 80-82AR at a 50-60% chance.

Given that hit chance reduces by 4% per each DR-AR difference, a consistent 50-60% miss chance means a DR-AR difference of at least 10-15, which approximates having a DR of at least 90 and above.

Not forgetting to mention his auto attacks can kill Valeron set users on their most defensive set up in mere seconds.

To play in a server with shameless cheaters like him and help the server? Forget it when GMs/EuroGameZ cannot even maintain the game's integrity.

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Secreta View Post
    This guy Nior is the only one with non-shield characters (e.g. MCC/ Canna) that consistently out-DRs opponents even with 80-82AR at a 50-60% chance.

Given that hit chance reduces by 4% per each DR-AR difference, a consistent 50-60% miss chance means a DR-AR difference of at least 10-15, which approximates having a DR of at least 90 and above.

Not forgetting to mention his auto attacks can kill Valeron set users on their most defensive set up in mere seconds.

To play in a server with shameless cheaters like him and help the server? Forget it when GMs/EuroGameZ cannot even maintain the game's integrity.
    i can feel you, as i said upgrade your ancient weapons. this is new ERA! your weapon is 3yrs old now. don't blame me if you cant kill me.

Couldn't agree more with what Hildy wrote. Why would people stay optimistic when the management just admitted that they're doing something that looks like a violation of contract between developers & publishers, and try to encourage people to do so as well? Developers wanting to shut down GEEU was not without reason, it's precisely because they have decided to sell these things through under table (IAHGames E-Bay & Live Auction Trauma Intensifies).

At this stage of the game who would even want to continue invest time/money in it? PvE can't open the roulette which leads to no profit over the raid for sustain, PvP you've gotta fight against people who overgeared themselves through GMs' financial needs. Enjoyment not found.

Not to mention the lack of content updates as well. The lack of balancing patches & WX Season 2 Revamp is also crucial to keep the game alive as many characters have been way broken (eg; Chungha under second stance could OHKO a Valeron Set equipped person in a WX scenario), but nah, we ain't getting that. Current state of the game couldn't even fix a favor rewards, you'd at least think they have the heart to do a short maintenance to fix it. Heh.

Back to the topic, the anniversary buff + holy level buff aside, if you can show us that Soul Water can be acquired through what you explained, then by all means prove so, if such buffs were obtainable through that way everyone would've tried farming it at some point, what are you smoking? But then, someone with such a superiority complex trying to educate 'dogs' surely wouldn't care about all us keyboard warriors, right?

Whistleblower
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureRainz View Post
    To GEEU Team,

Why are buff which are unattainable being sold.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/q9DT1LZwsUHemS8GA

There was also Soul water but i did not have any Screenshot of it

Star Accessory mainly necklace belt glove and boot are all unattainable in the current patch no raid drops them at all
    do you know how big of a different they make. maybe you guys should just try and play the current server with val set against star set users to see the difference.

I understand you are in a spot due to finance to keep the server up. However this item/buff you are selling breaks the game and soon you will see the opposition quit and server will just die .

On selling of item i think it is time where you post what are the cost of item so that everyone can buy at the same price.

Since the server are relying on player to upkeep at the moment you also survey what should and should not be sold.

Not sure how are u going to deal the the unattainable buff/ Star accessory but please show us you actually care

Guess i will just be prepared to be flamed

Your such a hypocrit hahah.

Your clanleader Maddog69 started with all this, he was the first one buying +9 elemental gear and monty rings from GM's yet u dont care.

This fella does not even know weapon grade does not matter if you can hit the AR anyway. Already thrown out evidence, propee calculations, and all you can say are utter nonsense with nothing to back you up. Can't expect someone who only knows how to throw money at the game to understand game mechanics /shrug If you want to cheat or pay to win sure, but if you can't even come clean and be honest? You call us dogs but the whole world knows who is the ultimate trash here. You were nothing before GMs desperately accepted sales and took down xTrap. Take away all that cash you have and what are you? Even though you are filthy rich, you still ticketed GMs to change the password of an account you sold to get it back, and you did not refund the account buyer. Talk about absolute trash here.

Imagine having only to pay to win tho. Not even whining, just laughing at your self delusion. Keep trying to defend yourself, darling.

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir View Post
    Your such a hypocrit hahah.

Your clanleader Maddog69 started with all this, he was the first one buying +9 elemental gear and monty rings from GM's yet u dont care.

http://forum.eurogamez.eu/showthread...ll=1#post34299

I don't care or you don't read? you don't even play the game anymore yet why are you still here tho.

@Nior ok my fault that didn't know overdue buff that should be already removed still exist

World-Explorer
    So this thread was started with 1 idiot who don't know what is saving and who couldn't put this item into warehouse but used it immediately. and now crying. LOL
    u just fcked our time!

Quote Originally Posted by Nior View Post
    instead of blaming GM's why dont we just help server? eurogamez saving all your datas. even IMC wants to delete and move the server with back to zero, whats the reason behind this? GEEU is one the most active server in GE history. a huge potential for milking eu players. now if you think mysterious items are reason behind this, think about JGE server. since they moved at steam very smooth will all imbalance gears

gm don't reply in nonsense forum post.
    Do not blame, but help? What we need to help?

Yes, sa you said - GEEU WAS the one of the most active and best server in GE history. But, do you know someone from those ppl, who made this server so good? Ppl, who cared about players and server, who had crazy debates about Vigilar weapons in Leticia, who made ingame and social network events, who rushed to bring new updates faster than T3, who made the translation for russian and had plans for german and french, who helped the Pio faction complete Tower of Chaos raid earlier than top factions did it, so you know any of them?
    Server w/o bots, w/o cheaters, w/o RMT!

And what we have now...

Do you know how painful it was to watch how everything, that was built with such difficulty, collapsed one after another over the past year and a half after the management changed.

And to hear that the developers want to close the server, which was famous for its freedom from violations, for violating the terms of the distribution license - like a backstab.

And lets back to discuss about help - our weak non-material help made the server great in due time, and your tons of cash have now killed it.

Anyway, I do not want blame anyone, I just sad about whole situation.
    " Satis Faction "

World-Explorer
    well, everyone in server knows only Eclipse has problem on what is happening now, and other doesn't care.

to all Eclipse member this is my last message. "my deepest condolences"