bok We want the server back :)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We want the server back :)

Dear Devs

Granado Espada has been in our lifes for 14 Years, and we all have been through alot.
    Please Give us the Server back, we all went though a server transfer once before and
    found our new home here in GEEU. If you guys are as compassionate as we don't let us drop again.

Your dear Geeu players

Unfortunately, the rampant RMT by management violated contract terms, which makes negotiations and product support very difficult or nearly impossible. And forget about the account transfers, since the database is already tainted with illegal items. Just enjoy this private server now while it lasts. I just hope they figure out how to survive and get their act together, similar to what old JGE did for several years. Personally, I'm no longer interested in starting over. Will just play a different game once this server closes...

because of GM selling items and ETC... now all players quitting this server ... and those who still remain playing in euge enjoy while its last...

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by rrampag8 View Post
    because of GM selling items and ETC... now all players quitting this server ... and those who still remain playing in euge enjoy while its last...
    all players quiting? as of server status everyone still playing and alot of new players is coming.
    all i can see is only Eclipse Faction thats cried alot here on forum quits.

i remember Eclipse plebs ask to gm to be transparent so everyone can buy items, now GM gives statement regarding to buying items now they are gone, why? cant afford to buy items? you are the one asked about this

Looks like all that money can't buy a brain
    Enigmatic Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Nior View Post
    all players quiting? as of server status everyone still playing and alot of new players is coming.

i remember Eclipse plebs ask to gm to be transparent so everyone can buy items, now GM gives statement regarding to buying items now they are gone, why? cant afford to buy items? you are the one asked about this
    Wth LOL. What an idiot. So stupid. Really dumb. I agree with Edesse.

Any more provoking wouldn't make 'your server' be alive again sweetie~

Quote Originally Posted by Nior View Post

Okay, Esca.

ahahaha... Nior brain is like a crab... you see whos new coming? you see clique battle no ppl already and now you will say there new coming?... maybe you buy also another brain for you to understand whats happening in the server... we will see how long will you run the server... btw im selling brain for you just mail me....

World-Explorer
    loosser