bok We want the server back :) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    we are looser here ... you loose...

we are not looser here .... you loose...

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by rrampag8 View Post
    ahahaha... Nior brain is like a crab... you see whos new coming? you see clique battle no ppl already and now you will say there new coming?... maybe you buy also another brain for you to understand whats happening in the server... we will see how long will you run the server... btw im selling brain for you just mail me....
    you think if the server close, it will affect me?
    man, am playing in this server for only 6months. and you guys played here for long time.. i don't spend that much time playing on this server thething is i manage to get rid off you that it will never happen in your entire gaming life. coz your POOR yes
    and if you are thinking about the money that i spend, thats nothing, i can even buy your entire family and just feed it to my crocodile farm,

FYI i am capable to join other server, more than you do, if **** happens f2p people like you are nothing in this games even on real life. so more goodluck on you guys

btw what is the feeling of playing alone ....bwahahahaha ... like playing with a ghost ... bwahahaha

doesnt affect ... or you being hurts now wahahaha ...

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by rrampag8 View Post
    doesnt affect ... or you being hurts now wahahaha ...
    people talks alot on forums obviously hurts alot, while we are just chilling around.

woah server closed?

ah beloved GMs selling items for cash? really bro so u guys can buy onepiece hentai? idiots thx for destroying

f2p guys are the real mvps they'll always outskill/outknowledge p2w guys.

People who come up with " your real life blablabla" are mostly that type of human who is waste for society and have no friends.

People who come up with " your real life blablabla" are mostly that type of human who is waste for society and have no friends.
    @Nior

Forum functions broken

World-Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAD View Post

you dont know me.