Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    World-Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    The current "team" of misfits and cheap rogues deserve no thanks, if you ask me. I would thank GM_Drac, GM_J and the good Mods (whose nicknames I do not remember, sadly).
    To those that brought the server to its current state all I can say is "May you reap what you have sown. Tenfold."

As for a SS, here's one for Mother of Satis:
    Yes, this old team of GMs and publisher was rly good. Thx to them.

I don't come often here. But i wanted to Thanks the old GEEU team. At this time t3fun server was really big and to compete with them GEEU clearly listened to the community, i had some very bad moments with t3fun .... they were very arrogant and absolutly not respectful toward their players base. Wich was totally not the case with GEEU they were the opposite of t3fun and that how they managed to make that server alive longer than excepted !

When GEEU didn't get selected for Steam ....i knew it was not a good sign for the futur ... i remember the first years of GEEU when it wasnt popular yet , the community of players were really amazing , even rival faction could have a chat together without trashing each other. And then the EU server become more popular .... we had new people coming ... the Management team changed ... and the level of toxicity started to rise ....The forum became nothing but an apocalypse war , wich saddened me a lot.

So i just want to keep my first years on GEEU as precious memories because i really enjoyed them. T3fun broke my heart and GEEU repaired all the pieces they broke.

Those were great years! I really love GEEU server and it was first time, when I spent for the one game more than few months.
    I want to really say "thanks" to the team, who made our server the best - Mod_Ray, Mod_Vic, GM_Drac and specially to GM_J. J, you was the best (even if I told other thing sometimes ).
    Also, I want to mention 2 players - Galaxy and Kosima. You two were the first ones, who greet new players on the server. You shared your knowleges and spent alot of time to babysit with Pioneers. Because of you, players, who outgrowing Pio Faction were experienced well.
    And ofc, my lovely Satis, the Faction that will be in my heart forever. Kosi, Lufy, Baster, Nuby, Lizzy... Reny and other Satis members - love you all guys <3
    " Satis Faction "

Sad I haven't finished Sorang recruit T_T Need ~15 days more hunter June quests

Sob-sob...

GEEU forever in my heart, the best GMs and supporters team. Shame on IMC games.
    Thanks all, Eclipse faction <3

Were beautiful f4 years
    The only one true Phantomhive in GE

Cortez-Bach-Castilla-Reboldoeux-Ferruccio

Durkheim family at Ferruccio

World-Explorer
    Homooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last Post... Bye Mates... RIP GEEU - It was fun. Cheers! to all the players who stayed til the end.

I can't log in the server.. was shut down already?

Whistleblower
    Not even a final goodbye. What a management

Time to say goodbye. See you all on the other side (Jilberto).